Monday, May 9, 2011


After Thursday, I will be able to say that I survived my first year of law school. Yay! And after my next (and hopefully second-to-last move in Eugene), I plan on exhuming this dead blog.

New Game Plan,
I will start posting every single thing I eat each day and posting it up to the site.
Having a permanent record of your dietary habits is a good way to be able to analyze them in a more detached and constructive way. Indeed, I will need to overcome the impulse to lie on the blog and write honestly. I will also make an effort to photograph my meals, and try not to repeat and dishes. Since I will be going through the effort of describing and photographing my meals, I imagine that I will also take extra care in their preparation.  
My last final occurs at 8:30am on May 12th. After that, I get to box up my things for the move and work on my law journal competition entry. Move will hopefully go off on the 18th, so hopefully I’ll be able to cook something that night for presentation.
I am excited as my new place is within easy walking distance of both a bus stop and a Market of Choice.
Not being able to cook at my present place has really put a crimp in my soul. It’s going to be awesome to bust out the immersion circulator and really put all my acquired gear to good use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment